The Fund Marketing Academy provides a five day training and development programme for marketing professionals, typically with 3-5 years’ experience, within the fund management industry.
Hosted by a professional trainers, the course is one day a month over six months from September to February. Each day will focus on a different core marketing topic and will be split between panel presentations in the morning and interactive workshop sessions in the afternoon.
The Academy provides:
- An opportunity for investment marketers to learn from and share challenges and experiences with their peers
- Leadership skills to develop personal confidence
- Professional development to complement internal HR programmes
- Incentive scheme to reward standout performance for individual members of marketing teams
- Interactive and educational with practical and tangible outcomes
- External marketing influences and broader knowledge base, to bring new and different perspectives to your marketing
The course is limited to 20 participants, to encourage a more interactive and hands-on learning experience.
The course will be hosted by a professional trainer and will feature experienced industry practitioners and specialists.
At the end of the course in June, candidates will be asked to submit an assignment, utilising the tools and knowledge they have gained on the course. There will be an individual award agreed by a panel of our speakers for the best assignment.
Who should attend
- Develop marketing & commercial skills over five days
- Lead by highly experienced industry practictioners
- CIM endorsed learning outcomes
- Opportunity to network with industry peers and leaders
- The next Fund Marketing Academy will start in September 2019
- To register your interest in attending, please click the button below
Join other marketers from within the industry in a structured, educational programme and forum
Broaden knowledge and awareness of the asset management landscape, the competition, the client base, regulation and other external influences.
Bring new ideas and perspectives on marketing strategy, sales and communications mix, the media landscape and other suppliers.
Gain valuable leadership skills from subject experts
"In my opinion, if you have a marketer in your team at a junior or mid-level, who’s bright and wants to learn - and equally you want to develop them - then the fund marketing academy is a no-brainer. The breadth, depth and quality of the programme is second to none and all of my team who have participated have demonstrably benefited."
“Thought provoking, varied and relevant to our current challenges.”