Ever wanted to know how to make smarter decisions about which parts of your customer experience you are going to optimise? Hear from three experts in the field of digital optimisation and personalisation who will share their thoughts and experience. It’s a chance to hear some new perspectives, meet some interesting people and ask some questions.
- Aliur Rahman, Experian.Aliur has a wealth of experience in web analytics, optimisation and personalisation. Aliur was a pioneer of A/B testing at Barclays. He’s currently heading up personalisation at Experian, and has also worked for Accenture where he focused on Telcos and Media clients.
- Duncan Keene, ContentSquare. Duncan is the Managing Director at ContentSquare, which is a next-generation analytics platform. Duncan has lots of experience in the marketing technology industry, helping steer Maxymiser (an optimisation and personalisation tool) from a youthful start-up to acquisition by Oracle.
- Alex Gallagher, Senior Marketing Leader. Alex is a senior marketing leader who has over 10 years of experience in digital marketing. Alex’s most recent role was Chief Marketing Office of Future Finance. He’s also performed senior digital roles in leading brands such as Rackspace and Paypal.
- Steve Keightley, Mezzo Labs. Steve leads the optimisation team at Mezzo Labs. He’s worked in digital for over 10 years, on both client-side and agency / consulting. Steve’s industry experience covers a wide range from financial services, retail and media.
Where and when
- Wednesday 30th November, 6.00pm-8.30pm
- The Goldsmiths’ Centre, 42 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5AD, UK
- Serving canapés and wine/beer/soft drinks from 6pm.