- This event has passed.
European marketing webinar: Netherlands
18 June @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree – £75
This webinar aims to provide asset management marketers with the insights and inspiration needed to develop a successful campaign strategy for the Netherlands investment market.
It is the final in a series of six webinars available we have been featuring across different European countries over the last 10 months and is aimed at marketers with a strong understanding in client types, marketing terminology and campaign strategy planning.
This webinar (45 minutes long) has three distinct sections:
- Research insights (presented by Hooplot Associates): Showcase of proprietary benchmark research in the market (20 mins)
- Peer group practitioner insights (presented by Aldert Veldhuisen – BNP Paribas): In-house experiences, lessons and practical insights when marketing in the region (15 mins)
- Q&A from fellow marketing managers (10 mins)
Research insights, provided by Hooplot, will include:
- Proprietary research of market covering: distribution channels and market idiosyncrasies
- Significant and recent regulatory changes
- Product investment trends
- Media landscape and marketing tools
- Typical marketing approach and spend
- Major market players approach and spend
Peer group practitioner view offers a practical perspective, including insights derived from past experiences and tips for future success:
- Marketing tactics used across different client segments
- Strategies and tactics for marketing as a new entrant to the region
- Experiences in marketing across the distribution landscape
- Best practice marketing approach – successes/failures
- Important suppliers and relationships in the region
- Future outlook and tips for success
Vincent Hooplot – Hooplot Associates
Experienced International Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), senior executive and a business driven marketing strategist with more than two decades of international experience at board level. What I believe? I believe in the accountability of all functions. If you can’t measure something, you can’t improve it. And that great people make great companies. I have experience working in and advising various industries, from energy to internet service providers and from fashion & retail to financial services. I advocate lifelong learning to master the art and science of marketing.
Aldert Veldhuisen — BNP Paribas Asset Management
After sales jobs in corporate banking at ABN AMRO Aldert Veldhuisen (1963) he pursued his career in various marketing (research) roles in the wholesale and private clients segments.
In 2005 he joined the asset management arm of ABN AMRO. Currently is he is responsible for marketing the wholesale and institutional activities of BNP Paribas Asset Management in the Netherlands, which ranges from PR to advertising, from events to sponsoring, from publications to social media.
Aldert has a Masters degree in Economics from University of Tilburg and in Arts from University of Amsterdam. He has also completed his MBA from the Erasmus University of Rotterdam.
Brought to you by: