- This event has passed.
European marketing webinar: Italy
6 November, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This webinar aims to provide asset management marketers with the insights and inspiration needed to develop a successful campaign strategy for the Italian investment market.
It is the second in a series of six webinars available over the next ten months and is aimed at marketers with a strong understanding in client types, marketing terminology and campaign strategy planning.
This webinar (45 minutes long) has three distinct sections:
- Research insights (presented by Hooplot Associates): Showcase of proprietary benchmark research in the market (20 mins)
- Peer group practitioner insights (presented by Cristina Mendilicchio – M&G Investments): In-house experiences, lessons and practical insights when marketing in the region (15 mins)
- Q&A from fellow marketing managers (10 mins)
Research insights, provided by Hooplot, will include:
- Proprietary research of market covering: distribution channels and market idiosyncrasies
- Significant and recent regulatory changes
- Product investment trends
- Media landscape and marketing tools
- Typical marketing approach and spend
- Major market players approach and spend
Peer group practitioner view offers a practical perspective, including insights derived from past experiences and tips for future success:
- Marketing tactics used across different client segments
- Strategies and tactics for marketing as a new entrant to the region
- Experiences in marketing across the distribution landscape
- Best practice marketing approach – successes/failures
- Important suppliers and relationships in the region
- Future outlook and tips for success
Vincent Hooplot – Hooplot Associates
Experienced International Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), senior executive and a business driven marketing strategist with more than two decades of international experience at board level. What I believe? I believe in the accountability of all functions. If you can’t measure something, you can’t improve it. And that great people make great companies. I have experience working in and advising various industries, from energy to internet service providers and from fashion & retail to financial services. I advocate lifelong learning to master the art and science of marketing.
Cristina Mendilicchio – Global Head of Intermediary Marketing and Events at M&G Investments
Brought to you in partnership with: