- This event has passed.
Expert Speaker Series: Integrating your campaigns
16 May @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree - £75
With so many potential marketing platforms available, it’s crucial to understand how to effectively reach your target audience. This session will delve into properly integrating your marketing campaigns, giving you tips and tricks for ensuring success across communication channels. It will provide you with the tools and tactics to improve your marketing effectiveness and recognition in the market.
We’ll start with the core messaging and purpose of a campaign before looking at the implementation and tools for distribution, using specific case studies as examples.
Over breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea, these short interactive sessions allow you the time out without losing the entire day. Sessions will be intimate, starting with some key insights into the area of marketing practice, opening up to debate and discussion sharing best practice and learning.
Tara McCorquodale, Founding Partner, White Marble Marketing
Tara has 20 years’ experience marketing within Financial Services. She was previously Head of Brand and Channel Marketing at Jupiter Asset Management. Prior to Jupiter, Tara worked for 6 years at various global advertising agencies specialising in financial services.
Her experience includes:
- Marketing campaign management on a global basis
- Market entry strategy across numerous territories in Asia and Europe
- Brand positioning and execution to all audiences, including D2C
- Wide financial services experience from insurance providers to global banking
- Management of the relationships between product development, compliance and marketing
- Agency assessment, management and auditing
- Deep knowledge of the full marketing mix including new media strategies