Why a Content Audit Should be an Essential Part of Your Marketing Strategy
The cornerstone of any content marketing strategy should be a regular content audit. A thorough analysis of content will ensure it stays relevant and engaging, and, most importantly, help it to meet a company’s short and long term objectives.
Questions content managers and marketers need to ask themselves include:
- Is content consistent and accurate?
- Does it meet the needs and expectations of the target audience?
- Is it optimised for search?
- Is it generating traffic?
- And, most importantly, is it generating conversions?