Brought to you by White Marble Marketing, the Fund Marketing Network's goal is to provide the resources to boost knowledge and produce effective marketing within the asset management world
The Fund Marketing Network is an online platform designed specifically for marketers working within asset and wealth management.
By joining the Network, you will have access to a wealth of resources, ranging from events, webinars, research and reports as well as having the chance to meet and network with industry peers and leaders. All designed to broaden your marketing skills, industry knowledge and ultimately enhance your career.
No matter what stage you are in your career, we have a programme for you:
- Induction – a one day course for those new to the industry or in need of a refresher
- Academy – a five day course, spread over a year designed to train, develop and grow marketing professionals
- Leadership – a five month course designed to build confidence, skills and profile in senior marketers
- Network membership – provides access to our online platform of webinars, events, expert speaker series, research and networking events
Building Blocks of Influencer Marketing
This breakfast session will cover the fundamental building blocks of an influencer marketing strategy, answering the big questions on this emerging and growing field of communications. This will include:
- Why is influencer mar Learn More
Top tips on working with your agencies
Do you sometimes feel that you’re not getting the most out of your agency, or get frustrated by a lack of communication or clarity? In our recent Expert Speaker Series Samantha Bonnar gave some top tips on working with your agencies. We have put together a summary here.Read More
1 month ago
The One-Hour Guide to SEO: SEO Strategy
Rand Fishkin of Moz has put together a series of posts covering the core concepts of SEO. This particular post looks at SEO strategy. A really interesting watch for anyone looking for an enhanced understanding of the topic or for anyone looking to get acquainted with the field.Read More